We use only genuine parts and experienced multi-vendor engineers to ensure a premium level of technical service, confidence and instrument reliability.
Your partner for instrument service in the laboratory
Our telephones are answered by a real person, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
SERVICE FOR INSTRUMENTS IN THE LABORATORIES
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our instrument service team provide support services to laboratory users of laboratory and light industrial gas generator, including nitrogen, hydrogen and zero hydrocarbon air units. We service a wide range of instrument brands and models, covering all of the most popular models.
Customers can choose from a range of service cover levels (from an annual planned maintenance service, up to full repair cover with service level agreements) or choose one-off maintenance if they prefer.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
- All major brands supported, including: Agilent, Thermo, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, GR Biosystems.
- Our service team provide a manufacturer-equivalent service at significant savings to the laboratory budget-holder.
- We use only genuine parts and experienced multi-vendor engineers to ensure a premium level of technical service, confidence and instrument reliability.
- Automated ticketing system and self-service portal. Customers can easily request and track support by emailing [email protected].
- Our telephones are answered by a real person, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
FOR WHOM IS THE SERVICE RELEVANT
Customer requiring support contracts, one-off service activities and instrument validation for:
- Gas chromatography (GC)
- Gas chromatography – mass spectrometry (GC-MS)
- UV/visible spectrophotometry
Chromalytic Service will provide you with impartial advice on how to get the best from your gas generator investment.