HF30N - On-site production of high-quality nitrogen for LC-MS
Efficient nitrogen separation ensures reduced total air demand and lower maintenance costs.
- Integrated nitrogen accumulator within the unit
- Proven 3-stage air filtration and high-quality separation membrane for improved N2 purity
- Modern animated logo showing the equipment operating mode and maintenance status
HF30N-MG + HF60N-MG
Nitrogen and dry air generator for on-site production of nitrogen and dry instrument air for AB Sciex and Bruker LC-MS instruments.
- Consumption-dependent on-site production of nitrogen
- The generator also supplies dry instrument air as source and exhaust gas
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Specially designed for AB Sciex and Bruker LC-MS instruments
- Reliable, compact and very quiet
Nitrogen Generators for your analytical applications
With the HF30N and HF60N Dürr Technik is expanding its range of nitrogen generators for your analytical applications.
Our nitrogen generators HF30N and HF60N are ideal for use in laboratories that already have a central compressed air supply, or where a source of high-pressure clean air is available at the place of use (for example compressor stations from Dürr Technik).
The HF30N and HF60N are optimized for the current LC-MS systems (liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry), which are increasingly used in analytical laboratories.
Thanks to their compact dimensions and lower weight, the nitrogen generator can be installed under or on the bench. Efficient nitrogen separation ensures a reduced total air demand whilst ensuring high purity nitrogen is produced. The result is the lower real operating costs and a reduced carbon footprint.
The HF-N series can be supplied by the laboratory air system or a separate compressed air source, e.g. a Dürr Technik compressor station.
Thanks to our many years of experience, we are able to develop unique nitrogen generation solutions for your laboratory, including consulting, customization and a complete installation and support service.
ECONOMICAL + DURABLE
Premium components for outstanding reliability
Lowest in class for costs of ownership
Reliable N2 generation for critical applications
Compact, space-saving design
INNOVATIVE + USER-FRIENDLY
Optimized for today's LC-MS systems
Designed for ease of maintenance
Connection of multiple units for redundancy or capacity
Easy plug-and-play installation
Ideally suited for the following applications
Reliable and durable nitrogen source for LC-MS instruments including:
- Identification of pharmaceuticals, veterinary drugs and pesticides
- Research and development laboratories
- Applications of chemical analysis
- Food technology, e.g. determination of acrylamide in food
|Volume flow at 0 bar (HF30N)||32||l/min|
|Volume flow at 0 bar (HF60N)||64||l/min|
|Typical dew point||-40||°C|
|Ambient conditions||+5 to +35||°C|
|Noise level at PN||49||dB(A)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||540x 450x 640||mm|
|Nominal voltage||230||V AC|